Ads Place 1
Online Safety And Best Practices
By engaging in an online community, like Handwritten-Signtaure, you are potentially exposing yourself to safety risks. Here are some basic tips that we recommend you practice while interacting with people on Handwritten-Signtaure.
- Don't share personal information with people you meet on Handwritten-Signtaure. Personal information means "information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual". Here are some examples of personal information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Bank details
- Home address
- Facebook ID or other similar IDs
- Websites containing information described above or information about your relatives, friends etc.
- Think twice before you share your email or instant messaging address with people on Handwritten-Signtaure. The person you shared it with may not be the one he/she claimed to be and his/her intentions may not be fully disclosed.
- Don't send personal pictures to people you meet on Handwritten-Signtaure.
- Be careful when opening files sent from people on Handwritten-Signtaure. They can be harmful to your computer or it may not be the content that you think it is.
- We discourage having real-life meetings with people you met on Handwritten-Signtaure. If you feel safe and still want to do it, you should follow these guidelines:
- Always consult your parents or a trusted adult before you decide to meet someone. If possible, bring an adult to the encounter.
- Let people know where you're going and when you'll be back from the encounter.
- Always arrange the meeting in a very public place like a popular coffee shop, a busy shopping mall, or similar place.
- If you decide to tell someone your age and/or gender, be honest about it. Being dishonest about your age/gender can lead to awkward, and potentially dangerous situations.
- Take threats, cyberbullying and other illegal activity seriously! If you feel that someone is threatening, bullying or performing other illegal activities to you, or someone else on Handwritten-Signtaure - be quick to report this behavior to Handwritten-Signtaure. If you know or suspect that a criminal act has taken place or may happen, report the case to your local police.
We recommend that you take a look at these resources for more information:
Ads Place 2
Random name Signature (Click to Go)